Shipping / Delivery
- • Jaipur shops for the best possible shipping rates and methods of shipping to ensure the lowest possible freight rate.
- • If you have a preferred carrier or special requirements please notify us to ensure all such procedures are followed.
- • We also accommodate 3rd party shipping requests. Please note this on your order.
- • All rugs greater than 8’ in length are required to ship via a trucking carrier (LTL). All rugs less than 8’ in length will ship Fed Ex or UPS ground unless otherwise noted.
- • Freight rates are not based on percentage of sale or invoice amount. Rates are calculated by weight and dimension.
- • Residential and rural areas will incur additional freight charges.
- • Shipments requiring lift gate service or other special delivery will incur additional freight charges.
- • Customer warehouse pickup at 1800 Cherokee Pkwy, Acworth, GA is available. Please notify us at least 24 hours prior to scheduling your pickup. Pickup hours are M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm ET.
Conditions of Sale
- • Placement of order with Jaipur Living, Inc. constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- • Prices are subject to change without notice, and previous pricelists are withdrawn.
- • Terms are Pre-Pay or Net 30 days unless otherwise noted on your account.
- • This price list is set forth on December 1, 2013.
- • Every Jaipur rug is warranted against manufacturing defects for one year from the original purchase date. Jaipur may repair or replace at its discretion without charge.
- • To file a claim under this Limited Warranty, please contact customer service at 888.676.7330. Proof of original purchase and photographs are required.
- • Dealer is expected to inspect all customer claims. Jaipur representatives will only perform in-store inspections, if applicable.
- • Claims for damage to rugs arising from negligence or improper cleaning will not be entertained by Jaipur.
- • Customer’s cost of a product constitutes the maximum liability that Jaipur will consider on any claim.