Human/Nature - HNK01
Kid and Pet Friendly
View Custom Colors
Order Custom Color
The beauty of human interconnectivity and the patterned expression of lines etched across our landscape come together to form the Human/Nature collection. These hand-knotted rugs by Kevin O'Brien showcase a simultaneously inviting and global vibe that has the ability to anchor any modern space. The Kyoto Skies design features a dreamy cloud motif in neutral and earthy tones of deep brown, beige, and golden tan.
13-1006 Creme Brulee, 19-1116 Carafe, 16-1126 Antelope
Please Note: All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/- 3"
Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
Would you like to display prices in the tear sheet?
You May Also Like
- Designer EditManifest - MNI01 Add to Project List
- Designer EditManifest - MNI03 Add to Project List
- Designer EditManifest - MNI02 Add to Project List
- Kevin O'BrienHuman/Nature - HNK04 Add to Project List
- Kevin O'BrienHuman/Nature - HNK03 Add to Project List
- Kevin O'BrienHuman/Nature - HNK02 Add to Project List
Kevin O'Brien Studios has
been creating for 25 years,
known for his distinctive textiles.
This collaboration explores how
rug-making techniques can
transform their designs.