Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order? Once you become a dealer, we recommend placing orders through our website to ensure your order ships quickly. You may also submit orders to email@example.com.
- I am not a Jaipur Living Dealer. Can I still purchase your products? Are you in the trade? Click here to learn more about becoming a Jaipur Living partner.
Not in the trade? We only sell product through our retail and designer partners. Please contact us to receive a recommendation for a Jaipur Living dealer near you.
- How can I see pricing? Once you have a dealer account, the pricing will display for every product as soon as you sign in to your account. If you are not a dealer, learn more about our wholesale programs at the following link.
- How do I check inventory? You can find the latest inventory on any product by clicking Show Inventory on any product page. We also display an ETA and incoming inventory for items that are out of stock.
- Do you have a minimum order requirement? No, we do not require a minimum order amount.
- Can I order rug samples? Yes, we have 18-inch samples available for our rugs. The samples can be purchased from any product page by selecting Swatch in the size drop-down menu.
- I placed an order through the website. When will I receive an order confirmation? We will email an order confirmation within a few hours of receiving your order. You can also check the status of your order at My Account.
- I don’t see the rug size I need. How do I purchase a special size?We offer custom sizes on many of our rugs. You can receive an instant quote and place an order by selecting the Custom Size option next to Standard Sizes on any applicable product page. For more information on how to place custom orders, please contact us.
- What payment types do you accept? We take all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, through the website. You may also apply for credit terms by contacting us.
- Can I cancel my order? Yes, you can cancel your order for in-stock and ready-to-ship items within 24 hours—so long as your order has not been processed to ship—by submitting a message at the following link or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your order number, account number, full name, and company name. For multi-item orders, include the item(s) you wish to cancel.
- I just placed my order. When will it ship?We typically ship orders for in-stock items within one to two business days. You can check the status of your order through your online account or contact us. Inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Photos are required for all claims.
- How will you ship my order?We ship all in-stock items from our warehouse in Acworth, Ga. All items including rugs 8’ X 11’ or under ship via FedEx or UPS. All rugs larger than 8’ X 11’ must ship via a trucking carrier (LTL). If you have any special shipping instructions, please leave comments on your order and contact us.
- I am a local Jaipur Living dealer. Can I pick up my order? Yes, contact us to schedule your pickup 24 hours in advance. Our pick-up hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Warehouse Pickup Address: 1800 Cherokee Parkway, Acworth, GA 30102
- Do you offer drop-shipping? Yes, we can ship directly to your customer. Please note that additional shipping charges may apply to orders shipping to a residential address.
- What will it cost to ship my order? We understand the need to know shipping costs upfront. When you purchase through our website, we’ll provide your total for standard shipping charges in your order.
- What is your return policy for rugs?We offer a 60-day return policy from the date you receive your rug for a full refund minus a 15% restocking fee. The rug must be returned in its original condition and packaging (or equivalent packaging). If you want to initiate a return, select Return Inquiry in the form at the following link, re-package the rug properly. We recommend obtaining a tracking number and proper insurance when shipping all rugs back to Jaipur Living. We do not cover the cost of return shipping.
- What is your return policy for rug samples?We offer a 90-day return policy from the date you receive your sample for a full refund. To initiate a return, select Return Inquiry in the form at the following link. We do not cover the cost of return shipping.
- What is your return policy for pillows, poufs, throws and rug pads? We do not accept returns on pillows, poufs, throws or rug pads.
- What is your return policy for clearance and or discontinued items? Since these items are usually steeply discounted, we cannot accept returns on clearance or discontinued items.
- How do I re-package my rug to send it back? It is very important that the rug arrives back to us in its original condition. If the rug is not repackaged properly and arrives back damaged, we may not be able to process your credit. If you need a repackage kit, please contact us to receive one in the mail.
- When will I receive the credit for my return? Once the returned shipment is received and inspected at Jaipur Living, a credit minus any applicable fees (not including freight) will be issued to your account. If you maintain a prepay account and require a refund be issued, contact our accounting department to request a refund via email at: email@example.com.
- How can I order a custom size rug? We offer custom sizes on many of our rugs. You can receive an instant quote and place an order by selecting the Custom Size option on any applicable product page or view a complete list of available customizable rugs here. For more information on how to place custom orders, contact us.
- How much is a custom rug? The price will vary by size and type of rug. You can receive a personalized quote on the product pages of customizable rugs.
- Do you have a minimum order amount for custom rugs? Yes, there is a $500 minimum order requirement for custom rugs.
- Do I have to place a deposit for a custom size rug? Yes, we require a minimum 50% deposit and a signed form at the time the order is placed. Once you submit your order for a custom rug through the website, we will send an email with a link to pay your deposit.
- Can I cancel my custom rug? Yes, we will refund your deposit within five business days from when your order was placed for any custom rug order that has an original lead time of more than eight weeks. If you want to cancel after five business days, your deposit will not be refunded because production on your custom rug has already started. You can cancel a custom size rug order with an original lead time of less than eight weeks within 24 hours of placing your order. If you wish to cancel a custom rug order with an original lead time of less than eight weeks after 24 hours, your deposit will not be refunded because production on your custom rug has already started.
- Can I return my custom rug? No, we do not accept returns for custom rugs.
- Do you have any size limitations? Yes, the size limitations are specific to each collection or item. These size limitations will be available when requesting a quote and placing an order on the product pages for customizable rugs.
- What is Designer Edit? Designer Edit is a collection of luxury handmade products made with interior designers in mind. The rugs and accessories featured in the Designer Edit program are available exclusively to our interior design partners.
- How do I sign up for Designer Edit? No need! As an Interior Design partner, you automatically receive access to the Designer Edit program, along with a number of other exclusive benefits. Learn more about those benefits here.
- How can I purchase from the Designer Edit program? The items featured in the Designer Edit program can be purchased directly from our website or through a Jaipur Living sales associate.
- Where can I view the Designer Edit program? Explore the expertly curated assortment of high-quality products here.
- What is Manchaha? Manchaha, which means “from the heart,” is a collection of one-of-a-kind hand-knotted rugs. Each rug is crafted by Jaipur Living's artisans in India from handspun yarn left over from completed rugs. Not only is Manchaha an example of exemplary sustainable production, but these original designs are the story of their creator—complete with emotions, dreams, and personality.
- How do I sign up for Manchaha? As a Jaipur Living partner, you automatically receive access to the Manchaha program.
- Where can I view the Manchaha program? Explore our artisans' intricate handiwork here.
- How can I purchase from the Manchaha program? Manchaha rugs can be purchased directly from our website or through a Jaipur Living sales associate.
- Can I learn more about the Manchaha artisans? Yes! We want you to get to know our artisans and learn the inspirations behind their designs. You can view the artisan's photo and their story on each rug's product page.
- Will new Manchaha collections be released? Each Manchaha rug is entirely unique. Because there is only one of each design, the limited collections sell out quickly. However, more of these special releases become available at various times throughout the year.
- How long does it take to produce a Manchaha rug? Manchaha rugs are one-of-a-kind pieces of art, and the artisans require extra time when hand-weaving these creations. In general, they can take five and eight months to complete.
- Are they available in different constructions or exclusively hand-knots? All Manchaha rugs are 100% made by hand, featuring over 200,000 hand-knots. They are exclusively made of recycled yarn. No additional constructions are available.
- Are rugs available in different sizes? Like their designs, each Manchaha rug size is entirely unique. The sizes range from runners and smaller area rugs to rounds and more substantial room-filling styles.
- Can I order a rug that looks just like the one on the website or in the showroom? Manchaha rugs are one-of-a-kind, and each rug is unique and tells a special story. However, a Jaipur Living sales associate can help find you another rug in similar colorway or pattern.
- Will I receive a copy of the story and picture of the artisan with my purchase, or is it only available online? Yes, we love introducing our customers to our artisans and sharing their stories. While all are included on our website, Manchaha customers will receive a portrait of their rug's artisan (as available) and the story behind the design after purchase.
- Are samples available at all? These are one-of-a-kind designs; therefore, samples are not available.
- How do I open an account with Jaipur Living?You can learn more about our wholesale programs and become a partner here.
- Where can I see your products? Product is available to view at Jaipur Living Studio, our year-round showroom located at our headquarters north of Atlanta. We also have a showroom in High Point, N.C., that is open during High Point Market each spring and fall. For more information and to book an appointment, visit our showrooms and markets page.
- Where can I view your catalog? You can view our catalog at jaipurliving.com/catalogs or on the following page. New catalogs are released seasonally.
- Who is my sales representative? We have sales representatives across the United States, Mexico and Canada to help you learn more about our products and answer any of your questions. Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with a representative in your area.