Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order? Once you become a dealer, we recommend placing orders through our website to ensure your order ships quickly. You may also submit orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am not a Jaipur Living Dealer – Can I still purchase your products? Are you in the trade? Click here to learn more about becoming a Jaipur Living partner. Not in the trade? We only sell product through our retail and designer partners. Please contact us to receive a recommendation for a Jaipur Living dealer near you.
- How can I see pricing? Once you have a dealer account with us, the pricing will display for every product as soon as you sign in to your account. If you are a dealer, learn more about our wholesale programs at the following link.
- How do I check inventory? You can find out the latest inventory on any product by simply clicking “show inventory” on any product page. We also display an ETA and incoming inventory for items that are out of stock.
- Do you have a minimum order requirement? No, we do not require a minimum order amount.
- Can I order rug samples? Yes, we have 18-inch samples available for many of our rugs. The samples can be purchased from any product page by simply selecting the size drop-down and picking sample of your choice.
- I placed an order through the website. When will I receive an order confirmation? We will email an order confirmation within a few hours of receiving your order. You can also check the status of your order at My Account
- I don’t see the rug size that I need. How do I purchase a special size? We offer custom sizes on many of our rugs. You may receive a quote and place an order by selecting Custom Sizes option next to standard size from any applicable product page. For more information on how to place custom orders, please feel free to contact us.
- What payment types do you accept? We take all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express through the website. You may also apply for credit terms by contacting us.
- Can I cancel my order? Yes, you may cancel your order for in-stock and ready to ship items within 24 hours as long as your order has not already been processed to ship by submitting a message to us at the following link or emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your order number, account number, full name and company name. For multi-item orders, include item(s) you wish to cancel.
- I just placed my order. When will it ship? We typically ship orders for in-stock items within 1-2 business days. You can always check the status of your order from your online account or contact us. Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Photos are required for all claims.
- How will you ship my order? We ship all in stock items from our warehouse in Acworth, GA. We ship all items including rugs 8’ X 11’ or under via FedEx or UPS. All rugs larger than 8’ X 11’ must ship via a trucking carrier (LTL). If you have any special shipping instructions, please leave comments on your order and contact us.
- I am a local Jaipur Living dealer. Can I pick up my order? Yes, please contact us to schedule your pickup 24 hours in advance. Our pickup hours are M-F 8:00 am – 5:00pm EST. Warehouse Pickup Address: 1800 Cherokee Parkway, Acworth, GA 30102
- Do you offer drop-shipping? Yes, we can ship directly to your customer. Please note additional shipping charges may apply to orders shipping to a residential address.
- What will it cost to ship my order? We understand the need to know shipping cost upfront. When you place your order through our website, we’ll provide your total for standard shipping charges in your order.
- What is your return policy for rugs? We offer a 60-day return policy from the date you receive your rug for a full refund minus a 15% restocking fee. The rug must be returned in its original condition and packaging (or equivalent packaging). If you want to initiate a return, please select 'return inquiry' in the customer care form at the following link, re-package the rug properly. We always recommend obtaining a tracking number and proper insurance when shipping all rugs back. We do not cover the cost of return shipping.
- What is your return policy for rug samples? We offer a 90-day return policy from the date you receive your sample for a full refund. If you want to initiate a return, please select 'return inquiry' in the customer care form at the following link. We do not cover the cost of return shipping.
- What is your return policy for pillows, poufs, throws and rug pads? We do not accept returns on pillows, poufs, throws or rug pads.
- What is your return policy for clearance and or discontinued items? Since these items are usually steeply discounted, we cannot accept returns on clearance or discontinued items.
- How do I re-package my rug to send it back? It is very important that the rug arrives back to us in original condition. If the rug is not re-packaged properly and it arrives back damaged to us, we may not be able to process your credit. If you need a repackage kit, please contact us to receive one in the mail.
- When will I receive the credit for my return? Once the returned shipment is received and inspected at Jaipur Living, a credit, minus any applicable fees (not including freight) will be issued to your account. If you maintain a prepay account and require a refund to be issued, please contact our Accounting Dept. to request a refund via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I order a custom size rug? We offer custom sizes on many of our rugs. You may receive a quote and place an order by selecting Custom Sizes option from any applicable product page or view a complete list of rugs available in custom sizes here. For more information on how to place custom orders, please feel free to contact us.
- How much is a custom size rug? The price will vary by size and type of rug. You can receive a specific quote on the product page of the rug that you are interested in, if custom sizes are available.
- Do you have a minimum order amount for custom size rugs? Yes, there is a $500 minimum order requirement for custom sizes.
- Do I have to place a deposit for a custom size rug? Yes, we require a minimum 50% deposit at the time the order is placed with a signed order form. Once you submit your order for a custom size through the website, we will send an email with a link to pay your deposit.
- Can I cancel my custom size rug? Yes, we will refund your deposit within 5-buisness days of when your order was placed for any custom size rug order with an original lead time of more than 8-weeks. If you want to cancel after 5 business days, your deposit will not be refunded since production on your custom size rug has already started. You may cancel a custom size rug order with an original lead time of less than 8-weeks within 24 hours of placing your order. If you wish to cancel a custom size rug order with an original lead time of less than 8-weeks after 24 hours, your deposit will not be refunded since production on your custom size rug has already started.
- Can I return my custom size rug? No, we do not accept returns for custom size rugs.
- Do you have any size limitations? Yes, the size limitations are specific to each collection or item. These size limitations will be available when requesting a quote and placing an order on the product page for rugs available in custom sizes.
- What is Designer Edit? Designer Edit is a collection of beautiful, handmade products made with Interior Designers in mind. The rugs and accessories featured in the Designer Edit collection are available exclusively to our Interior Design partners.
- How do I sign up for Designer Edit? No need! As an Interior Design partner [link to page], you automatically receive access to the Designer Edit program, along with a number of other exclusive benefits.
- How can I purchase from the Designer Edit program? The items featured in the Designer Edit program can be purchased directly from our website, or through a Jaipur Living sales associate.
- Where can I view the Designer Edit program? Explore our expertly curated assortment of high-quality products here.
- How do I open an account with Jaipur Living? You can learn more about our wholesale programs at become a partner.
- Where can I see your products? We have a year-round gallery showroom at our corporate headquarters in Acworth, Georgia open to dealers only, and we have showrooms open during market in High Point, North Carolina. For more information and to book an appointment today, visit our showrooms and markets page.
- Where can I view your catalog? You can view our catalog at following page and request a catalog by emailing email@example.com with your name, company name and shipping address.
- Who is my sales representative? We have sales representatives across the United States, Mexico and Canada to help you learn more about our products and answer any of your questions. Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to connect you with a representative in your area.